Sunday, February 14, 2021

Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be.

 "Oh God! Like the Thunderbird of old I shall rise again out of the sea; I shall grab the instruments of the white man's success - his education, his skills, and with these new tools I shall build my race into the proudest segment of your society." --Chief Dan George, SALISH



डांसस्टेप Gopal GIF

Houses Of May: Asset Finders.🤡LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)🙂.Close up... 

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; / will remove from you your give you a heart heart of stone and Ezekiel 36:26NI of offle fle'



Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget. It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE.
Good times, happy times to share for the joys and pains. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.

"Oh God! Like the Thunderbird of old I shall rise again out of the sea; I shall grab the instruments of the white man's success - his education, his skills, and with these new tools I shall build my race into the proudest segment of your society." --Chief Dan George, SALISH



To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you.Dear Ms. Crosby, I've been spending some of my pandemic time making Photoshop "portraits' for people I follow, out of photos and old painting images.


Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. 420 friendly, located where, time to spare, walks in the park, talking heads, wits, charms, grace, from the old schools, back in time, baby boomers, birthdays daily,Christmas and Easter to, in my world, what about you. Picture would be nice, thanks for asking, giant on land, hares blowing in the wind, can not wait to see. Purple hares for me, head in the clouds, kings, queens and nights, fairy tales to create, living large.

Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah...."Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb..Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts:
In his first interview from prison, convicted sex offender Bill Cosby says he'll never show remorse to get an early release
Songs to last over time and space, happy notes, tips and tales, stories to carry over the hills. Jesus Christ, Jesuit Charlie, Charlie Jarrot, donkeys in the hills to stay. Monkeys to hand to assist on the crosses made back in the day. Hanging trees, dogwood trees, into the woods, into the dark, angels out to watch your back.


The Center for Jewish History's new "Family Affairs" series explores researching and writing about Jewish experience from a distinctively personal perspective in .TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?

No comments:

Post a Comment