Thursday, February 4, 2021

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck.

 Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable.


Out of the darkness of the dens of snakes, back to bake on the beach. Happy notes, time spent in hell, hanging on a dogwood tree. Stronger for the classes on love and devotion, in the first attempts in learning, practice to perfection not to fail, good times.

Inline image
Chicks, babes, dames, names and labels, earth angels of ages, notes in fairs, games, battles and wars, balls in the air: ways to play each hand, seasons were done in darkness.Trust that everyone has their own timing and bring the focus back to your own growth. You can't save anyone but yourself.



When we want to “wake people up” or “help them see the work they have left to do”, we are being invited to look closely at what needs aren’t being met in the relationship.

Inline image

When we want to wake someone up, we are essentially hoping to change them in some way, and we only want to change someone when there’s something in it for us.When you do things from your soul You feel a river moving in you, a joy.


Inline image

Veterans Prey...Dates with monkeys, dates, and songs of the monkey times, how much of an ape, that monkey was. Words to work, words to write, words to tell the horror stories.


THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.


 Thanks for the laughs, jokes with the pictures that you find. Have to take a minute or two to flip the coins, read the cards, cartoons hits and misses, joys and pains, dances in the rain. Bears in woods, riding bears back, with out the sleeve on, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, songs to sing. Afro-Cuban All Star - A Toda Cuba Le Gusta.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


"Oh God! Like the Thunderbird of old I shall rise again out of the sea; I shall grab the instruments of the white man's success - his education, his skills, and with these new tools I shall build my race into the proudest segment of your society." --Chief Dan George, SALISH


"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.
Malcolm Gerstein Palm Springs, California March 28, 1926 - April 17, 2018.Another One Bites The Dust.


Dances On The Sands Of Times, Angels To Host, Faces In The Layers Of Dung, Shit And Fecal Matters, Good Time Toads. History To Note, Not News Today."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck.


Dances On The Sands Of Times, Angels To Host, Faces In The Layers Of Dung, Shit And Fecal Matters, Good Time Toads. History To Note, Not News Today.






I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'
CALICHICKSBABESDAMESNAMESANDLABELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'
RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ... GREAT JOB, GREAT PICTURE, GREAT STORY TO SHARE, THANKS SO MUCH. AMEN TO C...

No comments:

Post a Comment