Friday, June 5, 2020

Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come.

Maybe you can help maybe you might know. Maybe you have something nice to say that would actually help me get though one day without crying  it's been over .2 years and I've cried every day. Not feeling sorry for myself I don't understand .





Thinking,  What I want, What I know, And What I need. thoughts of veterans, homeless, without benefits. Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come.

Seeing,  Houses, Homes, Hits and misses, ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to explore. Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come.

Feelings,  Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come.

Doing,  Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come.

Image
You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens.Everyday. To everyone.People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you. I am I."To every father out there who has loved, nurtured and supported their child no matter what. Happy #FathersDay! #NOH8.
Pickle Deal With It GIF

On a boat, on the beach, will you eat, green eggs and ham, asked the thing to the man, in the end, he fell in love with food, and what a great story it was, and still is.
People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you. I am I."To every father out there who has loved, nurtured and supported their child no matter what. Happy #FathersDay! #NOH8.


Major message tonight: I can walk and drink a glass of water.People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you. I am I."To every father out there who has loved, nurtured and supported their child no matter what. Happy #FathersDay! #NOH8.

 No cans for a 6 pack, not a 6-pack at all, in the land of monkeys, tales to swingers, trees to snakes. Vengeance in the words, vengeance in the tales, vengeance in the lessons learned, vengeance for the tests over time. Eagles to fly higher out of the rain storms, no look for shelter, fly higher above the rain, tales in the air.Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared. You don’t need anyone’s approval:Endless possibilities. ..will you call my name? ..will you walk away ?



I don't want to face the truth about someone I love . because I never thought of him that way. Plus I feel stupid. I feel cheated  I feel lost and don't understand why me. .I knew this person  for 11 years .we had a history . I though of him as my friend.. we had a sexual relationship before. We at times hung out. He knew my kids.. I've vented to him. So I felt he was my friend.. I was told when we  were introduced to stay away he would break my heart. 


No reason was given plus I live my life threw my heart. So I trusted him . The promises he made me .the words he told me ..I believed  the forever no matter what.we are not together and he not once sat with me to try and fix anything. We never tried. We had plans he begged me not to give up on us on him .that we were worth saving I waited he asked me to marry him I said yes..  he ended up leaving I got a text ended us..  what do I do to get over this.I agree 100%, the clock is ticking and time is running out.Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬..SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes.



 I stay locked in my room most of the time sleeping my life away too scared to be around people I have nightmares every night Ive had panic attacks around people scared of getting close to anyone. No more friends.  I cut Everyone out of my life I hardly see my daughter and grandson because I'm scared. I suffer from mental illnesses. Saw Dr and went back on meds but it wasn't helping plus I slept all the time and still had the fears. I agree 100%, the clock is ticking and time is running out.Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬..SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes.


 I don't know what to do. If we had tried and it didn't work I could understand but we didn't so I'm left with the whole thing was a lie he told me lies  yesit wasn't decision but it was the words and promises I made the choice if he NEVER told me promised me that stuff I wouldn't have made the CHOICE of a relationship I'm so lost and have no clue why would he do such a mean cruel thing like that to anyone . I don't understand .

Rachel Jarrot, who was raised by a prostitute , Sheri Jarrot, and molested by her father, Steven Jay Jarrot, and uncles, Dean and Norman Gerstein , continues behavior having sex with her brother, Charley Ray Jarrot. Cattle calls, cheap fucks, suckers for free. You are not intimidate by the financial, emotional, spiritual stability of his Goodness. For the contrary you celebrate her qualities and your Goodness's accomplishments.

Herds of Whales: Man In Blue, Uncle Sam, Dances With Wolves, Hard Rocks, “No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. Dazes Night Eyes….Adams, Steven Jarrot, Charles R. Jarrot, Rachel and Rockwell Jarrot, Rocky and Randy Jarrot, Jarrots have a sale also on donkey dungs, the last link to dead .

Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come.
Sima Jarrot, Jewish whales on land, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills of Cali. Freaks, frogs, fools, heads to count, waves of words to use. Rachel and dad, Steven Jay Jarrot, monkeys in packs to dodge. METH USER AND NON STOP POT SMOKER. I ALSO RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT SHE PROSTITUTES FOR AS LITTLE AS A FEW JOINTS OF POT. RGJ Princess Frog: Rocky, Butch 2 Whale.WAYS TO GROW. MORE MOUNTAINS LEFT TO CLIMB.ATTENTION: WALMART SHOPPERS.

CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION.Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Good Times.Blast to the darkness, joys and pains, lovers and haters, friends and family, faces of friends to cut off. LUCIFER’S STAR: THE DEVIL.

Everybody I know Is Crazy. Nuts on the run, woman for man, sinner, saint, faces in the crowds. Fine, where is the conversation, where are the stats, age, how tall, located where, how are you? A little slow, a little silly, son to shine, words to exchange, questions between us now. I have to say, you have not made a stand, you don't seem, like the man I am looking for. Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment