Sunday, August 8, 2021

Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.

Monkeys in the movies, monkeys on the beach, dances on the sands of the times. Year of the Monkey, interest to changed, over the news, history to record, happy dazes all over the world.



Birds, bees, spiders, snakes in grass, worms, under the layers, under the dogwood trees, how to stand on time.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.

NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2. Remember.Hey you guys daily birthdays, every day a gift, to live in the present, cousins My baby boys , out to lunch, out of mind, out of friends to last. Hard to say.Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.


Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.
Colors Of The Rainbows, Stars Hidden In The Darkness, Night, Day, Up, Down, All Around, Circles, Cycles, Dances In The Clouds.
HISTORYNOTEDJACKSREDROBINLEADERSRITES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Colors Of The Rainbows, Stars Hidden In The Darkness, Night, Day, Up, Down, All Around, Circles, Cycles, Dances In The Clouds.
😮🌊🌊🌈. Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits Across The Decades, Winners, Losers, Learners, Rats To Roaches...

 I know there’s gonna be a lot of special moments unfolding in the next few weeks so I put together a video of all the moments that we would have shared together this month. Give Me More:Grown Man Now.Twilight Zone! I’m out!FIRST OFF ALL THIS IS COMING FROM …Fairy Tales: Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless.I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.

Are you in control?Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?I love you guys. But it's time for me to take a little break from the socials.
 There are no more Dragons!! Really..Thank you baby I love this.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?I love you guys. But it's time for me to take a little break from the socials. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.

Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment