Friday, July 23, 2021

Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads, The one that writes the stories rules.

Not sure what the real story is, what happen to you, what happen to our meet and greet, so what would you like to share? I write, I blog, I post, I keep busy. Have been restless for some time, writing books, with the content create, have to sell books, taking more classes online.

Get Over It and Learn to Love the Art Think Clowns Are Creepy? Get Over It and Learn to Love the Art Explore Benefits that Help Veterans Thrive.Stay up, blessed & positive. Be There For Others.We are here to heal, not harm.
May be an image of text that says 'One Fine Day. One Nut To Grow. by Bailey Battles'

Coins To Flip.Who are you?Keep warm It's not easy being a wolf in Montana. And this is God's original plan in our life:Be the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU.. SURF PARTY_JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. .HOW TO GROW YOUR NATURAL HAIR .Ball and chain, stuck with a hoe out of her mind. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Quick reminder that @HillaryClinton recently said this about black people: "they all look alike" followed by applause & laughter. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?

Crazy like a fox, out to run, dance, shout, words in the winds, wings to skies. Cartoon hits, horses to races, rats to men, mice to men, faces in the crowds. Cheap tricks, cows and fags, hags and sheep, goats to roam, heads to count, over the pits, the dens of snakes.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

It was impossible for someone to spend time with him without laughing their ass off. I liked him a lot and he seemed to like me http://too.Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.

I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! I had to come pray over and see da house, where this crazy ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.True story from views of a fish that got away, alive.The House of Highlights .Witches, Bitches And Babes, Dreams In Actions, Head Counts.To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'M We re filming the prologue. The cameras start rolling, I'm standing by, and we're all waiting for Patricia to make her entrance. Instead, out struts Brendan dressed like Anck-Su-Namun. Body paint, gold pasties, and everything else. HOLLYWOOD.CO Arnold Vosloo *laughing* wasn' even supposed to be on set that day. Arnold's face was the funniest shit ever saw.'

Be the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU.. SURF PARTY_JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. .HOW TO GROW YOUR NATURAL HAIR .Ball and chain, stuck with a hoe out of her mind. Hit The Road, Jack,

“Abraham Lincoln didn’t listen so we opened his ears. May he hear better in the afterlife.”UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

Tips Prince Frogg Upland Tips.Good Time FrogsTrips To Hell And Back.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come. Nelsan was gentle, generous, and kind. Lafayette true blood death.
May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.Crazy like a fox, out to run, dance, shout, words in the winds, wings to skies. Cartoon hits, horses to races, rats to men, mice to men, faces in the crowds. Cheap tricks, cows and fags, hags and sheep, goats to roam, heads to count, over the pits, the dens of snakes.

Battles and wars, Ben Battles, Aleane Horns to blow, angels in host, angels to talk, angles of the dead. Lovers, and haters, nuts and franks, dicks with dogs, dicks with kids, dicks to stupid, to have cash to last, to live, dumb, dense, and stupid for life.Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads, The one that writes the stories rules.

Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.

http//www.amazon.com/One-Fine-Day-Nut-Grow-ebook/dp/B09781JCD2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bailey+battles+one+fine+day&qid=1626043930&sr=8-1.Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads, The one that writes the stories rules.

Hope you had a good time on your vacation, hope the sun was cool not hot like here. 99 degrees here, 117 degrees in Palm Sprigs, have to go to a party there next month, and wish my grandfather, a good death. Like the dead more than the living there, stuck on slow, the kids of my uncle.

1.One Fine Day.
My book, have to check on it, not sure where it is in the process, working on two others.


2.Going Crazy, Going Out Of My Head.- getting older, losing mind, age related factors.-
My dad, Jack, Bill And Walter Bailey, roles played, morning, noon and night. Stages of life.8 decades done.

3.Crazy, Wild, Free, Voices In The Wind. Lessons learned over Time.
Schools Of Hard Knocks, Mountain Climbed, Seasons Of Lessons.

Okay, you are the first, and you will not be the last, see my views, my hopes, my dreams and desires, to grow, explore, expand, with or without you, marching forward.


Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'


LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.



You can't beat the system. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. It's all about people.

 With a soul as free as yours I would love to host you for an evening. One of the reasons we need to make America Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.



I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
Beaches and Horses....  Dick Jarrot Rachel Jarrot (rachellyn1010) on Twitter....There are steers and queers in my family, Bison and Buffalo, Jewish White Stars-Better than Rock Stars, and it is my turn to shine. Talk to me!  Patty Duke: Updates: moving on, got car back, Frank picked me up yesterday,…  Patty Duke: Updates: moving on, got car back, Frank picked me up yesterday,… Patty Duke: .�� Let your smile change the world��Stars��Wishes, Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?
Games on the water, games in the air, games of love and hate, sheep and goats, horns of love and hate, veterans on the move, songs to sing. Homeless blues, DUI Guys, dates with frogs, dates with dawgs, plenty of fish in the seas.

Lovers and haters, life on the water, circles of life, joys and pains, ups and downs, dream life on the surface. Dicks and dogs, sheep and goat, horns of love and hate on a goat, tales to spin, good times to sail on. Lovers and hats, songs and dances, snakes and frogs, dances on the water.

Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time. Ships to sail, lights to shine, dances with the waves, in and out of time.
Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life. With respect, honor & gratitude, thank you so much!
NUTSSCHEATERSLIARSFACESINFECALMATTERS.BLOGSPOT.COM Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life. With respect, honor & gratitude, thank you so much!
Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes,...Dazes of sunshine, dances in the shows, happy feet in the parts of the kids, in love or in hate, hard to tell. Frasier" Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do ,With Kelsey Grammer, Jane Leeves, David Hyde Pierce, Peri Gilpin. Daphne finds an engagement ring in Martin's drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment