Monday, April 26, 2021

Can't deny the truth even if you don't want to face reality.

 If those bad words come, I let them come in one ear and go out the other. I never let them come out of my mouth. If a bad word comes in your ear and then comes out of your mouth, it will go someplace and hurt somebody. If I did that, that hurt would come back twice as hard on me.” –Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA.


Kea Khiev: Put my daddy in jail, because my mother wanted a new life, rape is what the crime was, how do you like me now. I have killed, lied, just to make a buck or two.Good time toads, faces in the herds, cattle drives.Graves to you and graves to me, dazes done hoping to places for the good time, and the holidays.When we want to wake someone up, we are essentially hoping to change them in some way, and we only want to change someone when there’s something in it for us





Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.Best of the Best. Perfect strategy. Play with your heart, and intimidate them with your smile. Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.





Wigs, caps, hats, hoes, horns to blast, back in time, games played, fingers in the air. Love is the bridge between u and everything. Samuel L.Jackson. I can't understand.Views from the sands, views in the darkness, values of education, history created all the time.When we want to wake someone up, we are essentially hoping to change them in some way, and we only want to change someone when there’s something in it for us.'"DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE." SAID EVERY NAZI JUST BEFORE THEY KILLED 11 MILLION PEOPLE'.

Break Downs, Fairy Tales, Stars To Shine.Lions 2.
I would dominate you and own that pussy. I’ll lick and suck on your clit until you squirt. I’ll make you need me to put it in and I’ll pound you hard or gentle in every position. I last and I’ll make you cum over and over again.When we want to wake someone up, we are essentially hoping to change them in some way, and we only want to change someone when there’s something in it for us.


Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass?Check out this Amazon deal: Chasing The Monuments.


How did you feel knowing you were hurting me. Are you proud of your actions. I know you could care less what it did to me. I know you don't give one bit about the pain you caused . I never saw you as a person I should FEAR.. A PERSON WHO WOULD DO THINGS TO ME ON PURPOSE.. NEVER SAW IT COMING. I GUESS THAT WAS GREAT FOR YOU... THANKS.
It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .4 WORDS: old enough to consent. 



'"DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE." SAID EVERY NAZI JUST BEFORE THEY KILLED 11 MILLION PEOPLE'.Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass?Check out this Amazon deal: Chasing The Monuments.


How did you feel knowing you were hurting me. Are you proud of your actions. I know you could care less what it did to me. I know you don't give one bit about the pain you caused . I never saw you as a person 

  

Chicks, babes, dames, names and labels, earth angels of ages, notes in fairs, games, battles and wars, balls in the air: ways to play each hand, seasons were done in darkness.Trust that everyone has their own timing and bring the focus back to your own growth. You can't save anyone but yourself.

  Chicks, babes, dames, names and labels, earth angels of ages, notes in fairs, games, battles and wars, balls in the air: ways to play each hand, seasons were done in darkness.Trust that everyone has their own timing and bring the focus back to your own growth. You can't save anyone but yourself.


Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS ...Some ways to do this are simple. Smile, Sparkle, Shine,Repeat Everyday.."
LYINGSPYINGANDHIDINGFACESINCOMMON.BLOGSPOT.COM
Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS ...Some ways to do this are simple. Smile, Sparkle, Shine,Repeat Everyday.."
Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip. Sons, knights, kings, stars ...


 I wanted to continue the story where it is now, but that will have to wait a bit longer. Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist.Out of the darkness of the dens of snakes, back to bake on the beach. Happy notes, time spent in hell, hanging on a dogwood tree.


When we want to wake someone up, we are essentially hoping to change them in some way, and we only want to change someone when there’s something in it for us.When you do things from your soul You feel a river moving in you, a joy.Trust that everyone has their own timing and bring the focus back to your own growth. You can't save anyone but yourself.NOW, WHO HERE KNOWS THAT HILLARY JUST LOST HER APPEAL IN COURT OVER EMAILS ABOUT CHILD MOLESTATION, TORTURE, AND TRAFFICKING AND WAS ORDERED TO TESTIFY THIS SEPTEMBER?'

When we want to “wake people up” or “help them see the work they have left to do”, we are being invited to look closely at what needs aren’t being met in the relationship. Trust that everyone has their own timing and bring the focus back to your own growth. You can't save anyone but yourself.
Wheels, Live And Learn, ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Glory Dazes To Come...Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - It is and has always been about who you are, and your standards of communicating. Even when upset, the way that you work on anyone to listen

 


I once again come to you in the form of a letter to anyone who would wish to read it. I will again try to achieve a style similar to that which I wrote before entitled, "The Downfall of the United States." However, keep in mind, that I did write that sometime around the middle of 2020, long before so many of the things we have seen have transpired.

No comments:

Post a Comment