Sunday, March 14, 2021

Good times on the beach, fun, and games where the cattle and the buffalo roam, Upland, Ventura?Peter Pan, Peter Love, Peter and Paul, the boys of the pack of fairies, or freaks that never grew up.

 Kea Khiev: Put my daddy in jail, because my mother wanted a new life, rape is what the crime was, how do you like me now. I have killed, lied, just to make a buck or two.Good time toads, faces in the herds, cattle drives.Graves to you and graves to me, dazes done hoping to places for the good time, and the holidays.“We all come from the same root, but the leaves are all different.”

Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always.Golden Calf.Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.


–John Fire Lame Deer, LAKOTA…That depends ....on communication .Which I have not seen yet. Charles Raymond Jarrot Tweeted: Strangers In The Dark, Bumps In The ...

  
  
  

Good times on the beach, fun, and games where the cattle and the buffalo roam, Upland, Ventura?Peter Pan, Peter Love, Peter and Paul, the boys of the pack of fairies, or freaks that never grew up. Boys to men, men that remain boys for the life that they live. Games of chance stars to read, happy for the adventures of the wild and free. Role models Kid Rock, sheep for the Rolling Stones, happy to dance the night away with Billy Idol, any of those guys will do. Boys to men that never grew up, oh yeah they got older, but the kids within are in touch still.


avatar 
Steve Harvey, 

Survey says,Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always.Golden Calf.Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

 Good times on the beach, fun, and games where the cattle and the buffalo roam, Upland, Ventura?Peter Pan, Peter Love, Peter and Paul, the boys of the pack of fairies, or freaks that never grew up. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

My niece wants to say Shalom to you ,UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

😊 VA HOMELESS LINKS:😕💪📱✂ Dreams Stand Downs What's New ArchivesAretha Franklin: Oh Happy Day:Cheers for the goods and services, VA HOMELESS LINKS:
Bees And Birds, Nice Nites, Sinners And Saints
ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Bees And Birds, Nice Nites, Sinners And Saints
Black And Yellow, Bees and Wasps, Birds and Bats, Butterflies in the dogwood trees. Good times, classes on the beach, bumps in the road, all...

Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.Best of the Best. Perfect strategy. Play with your heart, and intimidate them with your smile. Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.

Wigs, caps, hats, hoes, horns to blast, back in time, games played, fingers in the air. Love is the bridge between u and everything. Samuel L.Jackson. I can't understand.Views from the sands, views in the darkness, values of education, history created all the time. Good times on the beach, fun, and games where the cattle and the buffalo roam, Upland, Ventura?Peter Pan, Peter Love, Peter and Paul, the boys of the pack of fairies, or freaks that never grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment