Thursday, August 20, 2020

The amazing St.Patrick's Well in Orvieto is an engineering masterpiece. Commissioned by Pope Clement VII in 1527, this stunning well is 62 meters deep and 13 meters wide.

Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. Anonymous - It's Time You Know This and Wake Up. Nаtіvе аmеrіcаn Cоuncіl оffеrs аmnеsty tо 220 mіllіоn undоcumеntеd whіtеs. Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .


The amazing St.Patrick's Well in Orvieto is an engineering masterpiece. Commissioned by Pope Clement VII in 1527, this stunning well is 62 meters deep and 13 meters wide.

Love and lights, birds to sing songs, lovers for life, joys and pains, dances on the water. Hopes and dreams, love and luck, coins to flip, hands to hold, tricks to trade, ways to go. Warm Hearts. High Buildings, Bigger Dreams, More Actions Needed, Going Places, Lights on. Holiday cheers, new year, new goals, new stories to write, houses for homeless veterans.
Image may contain: plant, house, tree and outdoor

No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it will be.🌟Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.Thank you so much Lord. Beyond blessed.Solomon’s secret to success is this: refuse to honk your own horn.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.  Jot that down.

No comments:

Post a Comment